For the past few weeks Kelsie, Mariah and I have been getting together at least once a week to have lunch and watch chick flicks (so far we have watched Sydney White, Penelope, License to Wed and Eclipse!) Last week we decided to take a break from movies and do fondue! We melted chocolate and dipped strawberries, pretzels and we even made oreo truffles (which we found are a little bit addicting) to dip in it! It was super fun, even though a little bit messy. We even were nice enough to take some home to our husbands. : ) And Kelsie and Mariah--the ultimate homemakers--decided to take some pictures. We didn't take any pictures of the oreo truffles because although they are delicious, we couldn't figure out how to make them look anything but gross. ; ) It was a super fun day....but we missed our chick flick, so now it seems that we have to get together twice a week--once for homemaking and once for our movies!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Girl Time!
For the past few weeks Kelsie, Mariah and I have been getting together at least once a week to have lunch and watch chick flicks (so far we have watched Sydney White, Penelope, License to Wed and Eclipse!) Last week we decided to take a break from movies and do fondue! We melted chocolate and dipped strawberries, pretzels and we even made oreo truffles (which we found are a little bit addicting) to dip in it! It was super fun, even though a little bit messy. We even were nice enough to take some home to our husbands. : ) And Kelsie and Mariah--the ultimate homemakers--decided to take some pictures. We didn't take any pictures of the oreo truffles because although they are delicious, we couldn't figure out how to make them look anything but gross. ; ) It was a super fun day....but we missed our chick flick, so now it seems that we have to get together twice a week--once for homemaking and once for our movies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this! It's such a cute blog and I love the things you write..so you. Thanks for making living in Texas so great! I'm looking forward to our next girl's day!
ReplyDeleteHEY! sooooo i love this and now we can be blog friends <3
ReplyDeleteAWWWW.... brings back so many memories! I like the fact that my girlies are getting blogs so I can now stalk them without them knowing it :) Hope that yummy-ness was tastin' good. I sure miss you! Hope Texas is treating the Hamblin's well!
ReplyDelete